
Here are some fabulous photos of our Fall festivities. The boys had a blast. There were plenty of parties and events to keep everyone in fits of fun. How do you like my intelligent alliterations? Yes- I am a geek. Also I am a tiger woman- as you can see. Ali and Tom were Super Nerds and Clark was Dr. Jekyl.Clark made the Jawa and Ewok costumes for the boys. They turned out mighty fine. Jack was a jack-o-lantern, of course. We had one day with a bit of snow. Nathan eagerly built a tiny snowman. We enjoyed the Haunted Hayride, downtown trick-or-treat, Harvest festival and 2 parties. Busy October. Clark was in New Mexico on a job for a bit, too.










5 comments:
Clark looks more like the Mr. Hyde character than Dr. Jhekyl.
Make sure you let us now how his surgery goes. You guys always look great for Halloween. We are headed for California this next week but maybe we should get together and visit before Christmas....Dione
Yo JoMama ... it's so great to be able to keep up on your family life. Clark looks great and so do the boys. I hope little Jack is doing okay. Please give everyone a hug and kiss from Aunt Michelle. I miss you all!
Best,
Michelle
P.S. I think there's a little too much testosterone in that house. You guys need to try for a girl soon! LOL : )
Hey, you need some pictures of men in tights!
Hey guys! I love your pics! Those STAR WARS costumes look store-bought....are you sure Uncle Clark made them?
T.T.F.N.-Rina girl
Post a Comment