This is how the new fort is looking. Clark has been building it this week for the boys. It is already a kid attraction around here. He will attach a swing and a couple other things and paint it. One side is a pirate ship, the other is a castle. The middle deck is the military fort. We will put a sand box under it in the shade. Once our grass and landscaping is done this will be quite a hang out! The boys are thrilled!
Ahoy, me hearties!
A balcony comes off one side and a climbing rock wall goes up the other.




3 comments:
You worked very hard! Now we are going to come over this week and play on it. I can't wait. Love, Anson
Dear Uncle Clark-I like all the parts on the fort, the castle and the pirate ship. I wan't to play on it. I hope the water is not so splashy. Love, Levi
Clark- You are amazing! I love the playfort, what a dream come true for the kids. My boys were very excited to see the pictures. Thanks for posting them Jojo. Both Mark and I are very impressed. Can't wait to see it this week! Love, Kiss
ok i put my comment for this on the next entery. sorry
Post a Comment