Sunday, August 05, 2007

Our Family Reunion Extravaganza was on the coast of Oregon at Cape Lookout. It was so much fun and so many loved ones showed up it was worth all the driving.
Here is only part of the group. Aren't we adorable???
Chillin' on the beach.
We brought Caleb Rees with us to join in the fun and he had a great time- he was a hit with the cousins.

2 comments:

imageseer said...

you guys are the best...can we be adopted into your family? THanks so much for asking caleb along...he just loved it!

Bethany said...

jojo- looks like so much fun. I miss the beach! We have the shore out here and it is not the same! Are you out in California for the wedding? miss you like crazy. We need to live closer. I saw the I LOve NY shirt. YOu need to come out and stay with us and see NY!love ya!