Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Click to play Clark's Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
A fun birthday at the park with friends and family!

6 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

I swear that it was just the other day, that we were celebrating Clark's 31 Birthday & Gabe was in his carseat with a big bow on him.

Heidi Jarvis said...

Happy Birthday Clark!!! I feel like I was at the party. Good times! We love you muuuuucho! I'm glad we get to see you soon. :)

Kathleen and Stephan Seable said...

Glad you got a guitar for your birthday. Maybe you can show me how to play it when we visit! Love, mom Seable

imageseer said...

yeaH clark...is also getting older! he he

Mark and Kiss said...

Happy Happy Birthday Click!

MomladyHeather said...

Happy Birthday Clark! I wish I was there to do some paybacks, maybe a slimmy green frog cake, or take you to a subterranian culvert and run around then stuff you in my trunk and try to drive away!!! HAHAHAH thanks for the memories. I am glad you were born.