![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
We had a wonderful family vacation in California. We took Micah Rees with us. First LA to visit friends and go to Theme Parks. Then to the Bay Area to see family and friends. Clark taught a little Cinema Arts class at a camp in the exclusive and luxurious Mayacama resort in Sonoma County. We loved our stay. The whole trip was a great experience!





9 comments:
Hey Jo, fun picts although it got stuck on #54...great picture to get stuck on but I'd love to see the rest...thanks for taking Micah along.
It was so fun having you up here!
HEY your slide show freezes on Micha at $54 Let's see it all!
Hey, I got stuck on #54 too. Kind of funny because the caption is "who are these people?". Have they completely rebuilt Universal Studios since the fire? I think at least I heard there was a fire. Disneyland is always a favorite with us.
I think I fixed the problem!
yeah Universal had part of the back lot tour ruined- but it is mostly fine!
Hey!! Was that the vacation to beat all vacations! You did it all...great parks, resort and friends and family. Wow!! By the way, the slides didn't stick when I watched the show. Well, for people of modest means, ain't we got fun! (The blessings of paying honest tithes and offerings, no doubt)I know we will be feeling the same way when we go on that family reunion cruise with Uncle Don to the Carribean. We are so blessed!!!!! See you soon back in the real world (ha,ha) oxoxoxoxoxo
Wow, it looks like you had so much fun, I am jealous I wnat to go to Disneylnad!!
I had so many comments through the slideshow that I dont know if I can remember them all.
First, Price baby blessing? I didnt even know Bethany was pregnant, no one ever tells us anything..Im just the aunt ;)
It was soo good to see Norma and Evan and Marcus.
lol we took that same picture in front of the Oakland Temple.
Ahh the memories that your pictures brought back, thanks!!
SUPER FUN TRIP! Disneyland looked esspecially fun! wink wink! So great to see the rest of your trip and your beautiful place you got to stay at up north! LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxo
I love those shots at Mayacama, Clark should do his painting of one of those!
Post a Comment