Sunday, December 07, 2008


I would kill or die for my "Angels". It takes a special kind of uber babe to survive the world these days...and these two are not only booty-full on the outside but their insides are quite lovely too. (= They brighten my life and make me proud to know them. Bright futures ahead for these chicas- can't wait to see what they do. God blessed me with daughters after all. Hugs and kisses, girlz.

5 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Hey, what I am I chop liver??? Where's my post??

Jo Schaffer Layton said...

Hahah! You came first baby!

Mark and Kiss said...

Awwwhhh, how sweet. At first I thought that you were making an announcement....I read to fast, had to go back and re-read....ha ha ha.

When does Miss Bulia come home? Missed her at my last visit out there!

Yes, I suppose you are blessed, but even more so, have been a blessing to many of us...

Love you Jojo.

Heidi Jarvis said...

Ah...you're beginning to see the light. :)

The Nut House said...

LOL----Stunning smile there Jo! Now you know what it's like to have daughters. Ahhh the emotions hu?