Friday, November 02, 2007















Halloween festivities galore in October...pumpkin patches, haunted hayrides, scary movies, costumes and parties. Gabe did a great job in his concert at ALA, playing the violin dressed as a pirate.


7 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

You are the best looking family of pirates I've ever seen! :)

Alicia said...

I must say, you guys totally take the cake!!! you guys looked so awesome!!! i am so jealous!! but seriously, you guys look soooooo AWESOME!! looks like you guys had a blast!!! where did you get those costumes?!

Mina said...

You All look Fabulous! I miss you guys! I love seeing your faces on the blogg! Keep it up, please!

Kathleen and Stephan Seable said...

I always knew you were a bunch of pirates. It must run in the genes. Where did you get the fancy costumes? We love and miss you. Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

What does she mean WHERE did you get the costumes??? Clark stitched them the night before, of course, with needle and thread. Ha!
Seriously cute. Always wanted to coordinate an entire family costume theme. Julie could be snow white with seven dwarves for brothers, Katie the wicked queen, Jeff the woodsman and I guess I could be the prince. I'm glad I just figured out next year. Good job blogging, Baby. You inspire me. I will do it someday!

Kathleen and Stephan Seable said...

Ha! I actually typed in "did Clark make them," but then I erased it. Knowing how busy Clark has been I didn't want him to feel he hadn't "measured up" to expectations if he hadn't made them.(heh,heh) Love, mom

imageseer said...

It is always a blast to hang out with such a wonderful creative group during halloweenie.