Sunday, October 21, 2007















Some of my favorite girls in the world-Heather, Emily, Laura and Julia at Fuddruckers!














It was so fun to see the old gang!














Clark and his little sweeties!














Laura and Ali















Nate is the ladies man.

While Laura and Heather were in town we had a sleep over at Mari's, ate at Fuddruckers, went to the freaky Haunted Forest and reminisced with old home videos. I can't believe Heather is a college student now. It was so good to be with my girls.

4 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

All those pictures are missing something,oh wait that's me!

Lady Katie said...

lonely.I'm so lonely.... I got nobody.... to call my own......
Seeing all you nerds makes THIS nerd want to "return to my planet"
......"KT phone home...KT phone home..." haha

Kathleen and Stephan Seable said...

Love to the Bergmanns! Kathleen and Stephan

Anonymous said...

of course julia is eating in that picture.. shes so fat.