I took the boys on a field trip out to the Red Barn. We learned all about how the fruit is harvested, stored and shipped. We got to tour the factory and see the apples being boxed and then took a wagon ride around the grounds out to the pumpkin patch where the boys picked out their pumpkins to bring home. It was fun!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
I took the boys on a field trip out to the Red Barn. We learned all about how the fruit is harvested, stored and shipped. We got to tour the factory and see the apples being boxed and then took a wagon ride around the grounds out to the pumpkin patch where the boys picked out their pumpkins to bring home. It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks like fun! Did Nate get the "best pumpkin" out there? Hahaha! don't tell Caleb he missed out on this. He will be soooo mad at me for not taking him!
What a cute picture!~
What a cute picture!~
ADORABLE!!
I miss your munchkins.
Post a Comment