The Nykreims came over for dinner while in town on a job. It had been years since I have seen my cousin Crystal. She and her husband, Kjell, have four cute kids. It was so much fun hanging out and remembering old tomes. Family is the best. My kids really liked their kids right away...if they ever ended up here it would be a bunch of fun.
Kjell fixed the annoying leak in our roof- just in time for a major down pour- what timing! Thanks, dude!




4 comments:
We had so much fun!!! I can't tell you how great it was so see you again Jo!! You are so awesome, I hope we get to see each other more, really soon!
Thanks so much for letting us drop in last minute and enjoy your family and friends! You can always count on family for those last minute meals! Thanks again!
Love, Crystal
What a fabulous slice of life from the Schaffers. Someday I might blog something. Hmmm...there's a thought. But not tonight! (Schoolwork coming out my ears!)
I loved the little video clips. How fun to see the Nykreims! Awesome job Jojoa-Babes.
Hugs and Squishes...
Heidi at Homeschool Headquarters
Kjell fixes roofs?? Would he come out and do ours!!
Heather
You look so freaking amazing Jo. SERIOUSLY...move back to cali and SAVE ME!!! lol!!!! You have such a beautiful family and I am so stoked to be back in contact with you guys!!!!
I added you on here!! LOL!!! I am new at this, but man it is addicting. Find Mare on mine, she was trying to add all of you girls!!
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment