Friday, December 07, 2007

As many of you know we began the arduous chore of adding on a dining room before Thanksgiving of last year and finally got all of it done in time for this year- it was soooo handy to have the extra space. A view of both arches show where you can enter from the kitchen or family room.



4 comments:

LilMama said...

You have a beautiful home! I'm SO jealous! LOL

imageseer said...

About time to update this here blog! The dining room looks great, yea clark. That's nice to include micah's birthday in the schaffer fray of things. muchas gracias amigos!

Anonymous said...

I vote we redo thanksgiving.

D and C said...

You look SOOOOO freaking amazing!!! SERIOUSLY...you need to move to Cali again and SAVE ME~!!!!I added you to my blog...stalkerish I know, but it is SO great to get caught up with everyone. I hope you have a MERRY christmas.

Mare is on my sight too, so check her out, she has been trying to add all of you guys, but some of you are on invite only so how do we fix that?? lol!!!
LOVE YOU!