Thursday, December 20, 2007



My birthday was so much fun! Ali took me and my friend Darlene to lunch- then she cleaned my house! In the evening we had cake (made by Clark) and yummy food- (more from Ali) and friends and gifts!! The best gift ever was the one that Clark offered : two days to myself in a hotel to work on my novel! It was terrific and I got a bunch done- amazing what can be accomplished when I don't have any other obligations. I was very grateful to my sweetie and to Ali who helped watch the kids during my great escape!!! It was a terrific birthday weekend! I have the best family and friends in the world.









1 comment:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

I am so sad I wasn't able to make it for your birthday but it sounds like you had a good one.