Friday, January 04, 2008

New year's Eve we partied! A group of friends and family gathered to eat, dance and enjoy each other. The Cullens came from California to party with us. It was so much fun! Welcoming in the New Year with loved ones is the best way to celebrate. The kids loved the conga line, glow sticks and party poppers. The food was delicious and everyone seemed to have a great time dancing and talking.It is already 2008!!!!




























5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like such a fun party and the best way to bring in the New Year. Got to spend New Year's Eve (day) with Kirsten and family (hooray)....we should have had an early party! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Looks like you had a blast. I wish we were there!

imageseer said...

hey, snow girl...i'd love your feedback on what I wrote on http://seerchild.blogspot.com/.

Kathleen and Stephan Seable said...

Wish we could have magically popped in on all the family New Years parties. What fun! Thanks for sharing yours. Have a wonderful new year. We love you. Mom and Dad

Mark and Kiss said...

What a great time! I love all the dancing pictures. Poor Nate, yes he wishes he were there, because the only one who came to his house was me, and I slept on his couch. Every party needs a pooper that's why he invited me..... ha, ha,ha. Oh well. I did have a lovely time with Angie earlier that day, and after a good nights sleep had a great time with Nate and his family the next day.