Friday, February 15, 2008

Jack's OT, Mary, brought him a walker last visit...he is in heaven! He feels so fancy going about, upright, he can really go quite fast. Yesterday he took three steps without the walker to friend, Maribel. Yay! We can see that this boy has come far and are sure that this year will be a big one for little Jack, our Tiny Tim. God Bless us, every one.

4 comments:

Mark and Kiss said...

Oh! That picture is so adorable! I am so excited for Jack! I bet he loves walking, I can't believe he actually took a few steps on his own too, way exciting!!! Hooray! Yes, I agree, I bet this is going to be a great year for that cutie pie!

D and C said...

That is so awesome Joanna. He is so stinking cute!!!

Lady Katie said...

HECK YES!!

Jen Stewart said...

He Jo, This is Jen Stewart (formerly Mattson). Thanks for checking out my blog. I came to have a look at yours.

Who is this little guy and what is his story? I just had a baby in September that has a spinal birth defect and will never walk. She'll be getting her 'wheels' sometime this year and we are working with our PT all the time too. Looks like Jack is taking to the walker and doing really well.

Just curious, hope I'm not being too nosy.

Also very curious about your sugar thing and your recipes. I saw your cake and it looks amazing.

Many Thanks--Jen