Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our big boys are still cuddle bugs! It is surreal how quickly they are growing up. Two seconds ago Gabe was the little baby like, Jack and Nate more recently than that. They are becoming such wonderful people. Clark and I enjoy their humor, their interests, their talents and fun personalities. It is delightful and at times alarming to see pieces of us in them. Gabe and Nate are great friends. They are so good with their little brother too. We feel so blessed to have these little guys sharing this life with us.

3 comments:

LilMama said...

Your family is perfect! But you know what would make it even more perfect? A baby girl!!! Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. LOL

Mark and Kiss said...

Oh, I love your boys too! I totally agree and feel the same, that our boys are growing up way too fast. They are so fun to have.

Kathleen and Stephan Seable said...

I like lilmama's comment. You do a great job bringing in special spirits to your family circle. Maybe it's because you and Clark are such special people. We love your family!!