Yesterday was the big day...dah, dah!!! I got braces. Today my cheeks are like shredded beef and my gums feel like tenderized steak. But, most of all I am VERY sexy with my new sparkly, metalic, galvinized smile. I am Brace Face.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Ohhh very nice pretty lady!!!
Dazzling Jojo, just dazzling! Besides the glamour, ouch! So sorry that it is painful, but anything worthwhile is tough right? Eat a bunch of gummy bears, then your smile will be multi colored. He, he, he.
I'm with Kirsten. DAZZLING. Everyone needs a little bling, and now you have it! :)
You have got to be THE cutest brace face ever!! LOL!! I am thinking of getting some too actually. Those Flud teeth can be a real beast! LO!L!
Very cute, Jo. You'll be glad you did this. You're life is just beginning!!!
Better now than in middle school. You are so much more self-concious in middle school. I hated it when at times the rubber bands which were attached to hooks on the braces to give more pressure would break and snap the inside of my cheeks. Wonderful experience. (Does this sound like a "my operation was more horrific than your operation" comment, ha,ha)Not even braces can detract from your beauty, sweetie. Love, mom
Am I stateing the obvious, but I never noticed that you needed then, I have always thought you had beautiful teeth!
You look cute with them anyway!
Crystal
Post a Comment