We had a fun day trip out to Soldier's Hollow and went tubing with Mari and Caleb! It was a perfect, sunny day for it. I actually enjoyed the slow ascent, sitting on the tube and being pulled on the tow line. The muffled snowy echos of people having fun, the smell of the rubber tube in the sun...did I just make a poem?Looking down the run from the top was a little scary.We sure went whizzing down that hill. I couldn't believe how fast! It was very exciting- and even when the tube spun around and it seemed like I was doomed to go down backwards and meet a mangled end Icouldn't help but scream in delight. No major mishaps- thank goodness-Gabe got a bloody nose and also wiped out once. The funnest part was when we all went down in a group -YAHOOOO! This will probably be the last Winter hurrah...the snow is receding and shiny in patches even out there. Spring is on its way.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, this took me back to my tubing days at BYU. What fun!
Hi Jo,
I know, we barely said hi to anyone.. I guess we had skiing on the brain. How are you? You look great! Your boys are getting so big. I better get that cake recipe, Gheen and I have been South Beaching (diet) it all month and a healthy cake sounds so good.
Did you hear? I am in a play in Pleasant Grove- On Golden Pond -it just opened this weekend and it's going great.
Great to hear from you, Beth
Hey babe .. i'm loving the braces. Very fancy indeed!
Post a Comment