Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!!!!! I can hardly fathom it. Thomas and Eden are 6 years old! It was seconds ago that they were new born and we had just moved here. To celebrate Ali took them to Chucky Cheese to play and then met us in the evening at the Mongolian BBQ for dinner.
The kids proudly display they squid the ate (see pic) After that was dessert and presents back at their place with family and friends. Fun times.














3 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Hey Jo,
I found your blog thru Shantells and had alot of fun looking at it. You guys seem like such a wild, crazy, fun family. It's fun keeping up with blogs. I have one too at thechesnutchat.bolgspot.com

Paige and Jason said...

Jo, my email is chesnutpaige@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for the evite.

Mark and Kiss said...

Happy Birthday Eden and Thomas! Oh, it would have been fun to be there to celebrate with you guys. We miss you TONS!!!!