Sunday, September 28, 2008

Click to play Nate is Eight!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Mark and Kiss said...

Hooray, this was what I was waiting for! Looks like Nathan had a great birthday with lots of celebrating and a beautiful and unusual baptism. How fun! Wish we could have been there.

Great pictures, the slideshow with the fish background was very appropriate!

Happy Birthday and Baptism Nate! You are such a neat kid and so grown up. We love you!!!

Stephan and Kathleen said...

Great events! It was a blessing to get to be a part of them. I'm beginning to get a little paranoid, however. Even though I am on the scene I seldom am visually recorded as being there. The phantom grandma, ha,ha. Oh well, I hope the kids remember that I am there for them. Love, mom and grandma

Heidi Jarvis said...

Haha! Someone needs to take 50 pictures of Mom and put them on their blog! Love the pics and the update. We'll chat soon!

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.