Wow! What an adventure! We wish we could have been there, too! The zip line looked marvelous. What lush scenery. And the food made us salivate. Ummmmm. We are happy that you had such a great experience. We hope Clark felt renewed! He works so hard. We love you. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I loved the Family Home Evening that Jamie and Mari put on for us. The food was yummy and the slide show was awesome. I can't imagine how amazing it must have been to be there and see the rain forest in person....especially to be flying over it on a zip line. Wow! There were a few pics here that I hadn't seen, like horse on the beach...awesome.
I am so happy for you that you and Clark got to go on such a neat vacation.
Jo Schaffer Layton was born and raised in the California Bay Area in a huge, creative family. She is a YA novelist, speaker, writer at BYUtv, works in film production and is a Taekwondo black belt.
She is author of the Stanley and Hazel trilogy and Badlands.
She's a founding member of Operation Literacy and co-founder of the Teen Author Boot Camp, one of the largest conferences in the nation for youth ages 13-19. She and a crew of local and international bestselling authors present writing workshops to hundreds of attendees at the Utah-based conference as well as hundreds of others worldwide who view the conference online.
Now presenting StoryCon which combines the fun of a fan convention with the education and guidance of a serious writer’s conference to get you inspired, stay connected, and become a part of the story!
Jo is mom to three strapping sons and two fun bonus kiddos. She lives in Texas with her hunky tattooed husband.
3 comments:
Wow! What an adventure! We wish we could have been there, too! The zip line looked marvelous. What lush scenery. And the food made us salivate. Ummmmm. We are happy that you had such a great experience. We hope Clark felt renewed! He works so hard. We love you. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I loved the Family Home Evening that Jamie and Mari put on for us. The food was yummy and the slide show was awesome. I can't imagine how amazing it must have been to be there and see the rain forest in person....especially to be flying over it on a zip line. Wow! There were a few pics here that I hadn't seen, like horse on the beach...awesome.
I am so happy for you that you and Clark got to go on such a neat vacation.
Love you Johy!
I had so much fun with you and Clark. I'm so glad we did it! and that we made it too! Let's do it again...let's explore the world together!
ps. I love all your captions on these picts. They make me want to sigh!
Post a Comment