Jack is now going to a new school by bus! It is so funny to have the little guy get ready in the morning, put on a mini backpack and board a bus...he is still so tiny! But he loves it and it will be a really great thing for his development. He's such a "big boy".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Horray for Jack!!! That's our boy.
Look at how happy he is!!! I love that little face! It must be so fun to have the bus come and pick him up, what a big boy. Too cool. His little "mini" backpack is precious.
When I showed the boys these pictures Stephan whined, "but I want to". He wants to go on the bus too. :)
how fun! Is it heart-breaking to see your little boy leave on a bus?? AND what are you doing with your alone time?? how exciting!
You have such a beautiful family. Man, the Seables make beautiful babies. keep it up!
love this pic..
Post a Comment