Thursday, January 08, 2009

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



This year we had a very joyful and simple Christmas. The kids agreed to "give it away" to people more needy than we. We did not miss a thing and the children really felt like they had done something Christ like to celebrate His birthday. The only thing I regret is that we hardly took any good pictures of everyone we celebrated with...I guess we were so relaxed and enjoying the moment we forgot to! Anyway...enjoy!

1 comment:

Mark and Kiss said...

Happy to hear that you had such a relaxing and beautiful day with family and friends. What a neat experience it must have been for the boys to put their focus on the Savior is such a tangible and selfless way, I am sure it is a Christmas they will always remember fondly. Smooches to all of you.

P.S.- When we caroled this year the boys again laughed that their Uncle "Click" was Santa Claus...."up on the house top, Click, Click, Click, down through the chimney with old Saint Nick"!